Digital Content Specialist
The Digital Content Specialist will be responsible for researching, creating, and posting original content across various digital platforms for emfluence and its clients. These platforms may include, but are not limited to:
- Website content and blogs
- Social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Digital media assets
As a Digital Content Specialist, you will report to the Director of Search and will work cross-functionally across teams. You will also potentially work directly with clients to develop an effective content workflow.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Consistently produces engaging, factually accurate original content for all assigned clients. Content may include white papers, blog posts, webpage content, email, social media posts, ad copy, and any other format as requested.
- Work with emfluence Marketing Director to produce content for emfluence.com, emarketingplatform.com, social content, email content, and more.
- Manage the implementation of social content via direct access or via a social media management platform like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, or something similar.
- Participate in planning and development of client-specific content calendars
- May have direct client contact to discuss content requirements and planning
- Ability to create content across a wide variety of industries and niches
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or other Business discipline preferred; OR 4+ years of experience in the field or a suitable combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the content production industry
- Strong organization, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively without direct supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times
- Demonstrated understanding of social media content guidelines and p