Software Product Manager
The Software Product Manager is responsible for ensuring the completion of software and technology projects related to the emfluence Marketing Platform. The Software Product Manager is the hub between the leadership team and the Software Development Team and ensures that the expectations of the CEO and key stakeholders are met through timely communication of goals to the Project Team, and subsequent timely completion of the project.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and drive the product roadmap for the emfluence Marketing Platform that enables key features and differentiates it from competitor products.
- Perform market analysis, product strategy, and product research and development. Produce competitive analysis materials.
- Collaborate on new product development and product strategy with Marketing, Platform Development, Business Development, Legal, Analytics teams and other key stakeholders.
- Integrate analysis and user feedback into product requirements to ensure product enhancements satisfy user needs.
- Work closely with our sales teams across regions and 3rd party software and service partners through the product life cycles to optimize user experience and meet marketing, financial, and Platform growth objectives.
- Direct the activities of the Platform Development team to ensure project progress stays on schedule.
- Manage product management deliverables including product requirements (PRDs, wireframes, etc.), business justifications including potential costs and ROI (Presentations), and partnership agreements.
- Manage team of software developers.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Two to four-plus years of experience in software product management is required
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development
- Experience with digital marketing
- Experience with software integration projects
- Product Manager Certification (CPM) preferred