Working directly with the SEO Strategist and/or Director of Search, the SEO Specialist will be responsible for tactical execution of defined SEO strategies. The SEO Specialist will be active across a wide range of clients to support and effectively execute on the defined strategies. This person may have direct interaction with clients.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Collaborate to provide SEO strategies and take the lead on tactical execution of the planned activities
- Improve ROI for clients via paid search and/or organic search strategic implementation
- Review campaign objectives with Director of Search and/or SEO Strategists;
- Put campaign together, incorporating recommendations from team.
- Perform detailed site analysis and document tactics to be implemented in order for our customer’s website to be likely to be found in natural search results; assemble paid search campaigns on a variety of platforms for clients to appear in paid media outlets.
- Intuitively comprehend patterns, observing performance and assessing origin of conversions. Observe where traffic sources are coming from, utilize appropriate resources depending upon the client’s budget;
- Ensure that new site pages follow proper SEO guidelines with respect to coding and adherence to established copy/keyword best practices;
- Maintain appropriate level of detail and follow-through on all projects;
- Assess appropriate level of client contact;
- Acts in a stewardship capacity for the Company, works as a functional member of the team, has ability to self-direct and self-regulate work-day;
- 1+ years experience in SEO/SEM; agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or other Business discipline preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the SEO industry
- Strong organization, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times