Sales and Marketing Coordinator
The role of this position is to assist and support the internal marketing and sales teams for the digital agency emfluence.
- Manage daily administrative tasks
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- Impressive organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Strong communication skills
- An administrative or sales background
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Understanding both marketing and sales performance metrics
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field
- Successful work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or similar position
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, web analytics, and Google AdWords
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
What’s in it for You?
emfluence is a fast-paced digital marketing agency with a proprietary marketing automation platform. We’re creative, fun, and supportive of hands-on learning. As an intern, you’ll learn the intricacies of working at an agency while gathering some critical marketing skills, such as how to work with a marketing automation platform, how to navigate a CRM system, and how to manage your time in a busy marketing environment. If you’re looking for a job in marketing, this internship offers you a unique opportunity to gather necessary skills and experience to find the right agency path for your career.
Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Marketing.
Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills;
Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines;
Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times;
Employee should be knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office, have proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management;
All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, both with external customers, vendors, visitors, co-workers, and management staff. Their written and verbal communication skills should be concise and effective, they should aspire to excellence in both work and customer service, they should show courtesy to all they encounter while representing the Company. They are also expected to maintain an air of professionalism in their interpersonal relationships and personal grooming, exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business, exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others, and openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company. Emfluence views each of these traits as performance indicators, and employee appraisals reflect each of these attributes as an element of performance upon which employees are rated.