As a key member of the emfluence Marketing Platform sales team, you will contact and qualify customer prospects across a range of industries in a consultative, team-selling environment.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Utilize a combination of phone, email, and social media to set appointments for our SaaS sales team.
- Meet and exceed target activity and appointment setting goals.
- Be consultative in nature and tell our story while listening to prospect needs, goals and measures of success.
- Understand and address prospect objections; pursue qualified opportunities to establish a meaningful conversation with C-Level
Executives and showcase our offerings.
- Establish pursuit strategies and re-engagement tactics for key decision makers. Find the right path to reaching prospective
- Utilize and update CRM.
- Be an exceptional steward of emfluence’s culture, service and product offerings.
- 1-2 years experience in software sales, preferably within the marketing industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fearless attitude, no prospect is out of reach.
- This position provides a competitive salary based on experience, a commission structure, and benefits package.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org