The role of this position is to facilitate the new business growth of emfluence’s digital marketing agency and the emfluence Marketing Platform through pre-sales activities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for inbound leads, trade show leads, account-based marketing prospects, and other lead types as assigned, with a primary goal of gathering information and setting the first sales appointment.
- Attend prospect pitches and software demos as the key information gatherer.
- Proactively contact potential leads based on a pre-set standard of qualification.
- Attend trade shows, networking events, and marketing socials as a representative of emfluence.
- Craft copy for sales campaigns.
- Facilitate engagement through social media and blog content.
- Leverage the emfluence Marketing Platform to monitor and report on prospect activity.
Sales Admin Activities
- Manage daily administrative tasks, including but not limited to trade show support, gift delivery, campaign development tasks, account-based marketing campaign research, etc.
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities.
- Diligently enter, monitor, and update information related to the sales pipeline in Microsoft Dynamics and in the emfluence Marketing Platform.
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics.
- Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports.
Sales & Administrative
- Impressive organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Strong communication skills
- An administrative or sales background
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Understanding both marketing and sales performance metrics
- S./B.A. degree in marketing or relevant field
- Successful work experience as a sales associate, sales assistant, or similar position
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, web analytics, and email or marketing automation software
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Desire to develop a career path in sales for a marketing agency
What’s in it for You?
emfluence is a fast-paced digital marketing agency with a proprietary marketing automation platform. We’re creative, fun, and supportive of hands-on learning. As a Sales Coordinator, you’ll learn the intricacies of working at an agency while gathering some critical sales and marketing skills, such as how to work with a marketing automation platform, how to navigate a CRM system, and how to manage your time in a busy marketing environment. If you’re looking for a job in sales that’s also closely related to marketing strategy and the inbound funnel, this position offers you a unique opportunity to gather necessary skills and experience to find the right agency path for your career.
Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Marketing.
Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills;
Ability to prioritize workflow and organize diverse material and ability to handle multiple, competing and changing priorities; ability to perform effectively without supervision and within established time limits and ongoing deadlines;
Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times;
Employee should be knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office, have proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management;
All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, both with external customers, vendors, visitors, co-workers, and management staff. Their written and verbal communication skills should be concise and effective, they should aspire to excellence in both work and customer service, they should show courtesy to all they encounter while representing the Company. They are also expected to maintain an air of professionalism in their interpersonal relationships and personal grooming, exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business, exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others, and openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company. emfluence views each of these traits as performance indicators, and employee appraisals reflect each of these attributes as an element of performance upon which employees are rated.