Saas Sales Representative
We are looking for a B2B SaaS Sales Representative (also known as account executive, sales hunter, outbound sales) to find and close new business deals in North America. You are a seasoned sales professional with a hunter mentality and will sell our SaaS solution which allows customers to create, deploy and track multi-channel digital marketing campaigns. Learn more about the product here. This position will have a responsibility to manage the complete sales cycle process including: prospecting, initial sales calls, evaluation, software demonstration, ROI, RFP, and closing of the sale.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Proactively map out key prospect companies & stakeholders in North America and using various channels (cold calling, email campaigns, referrals) drive the entire sales cycle from lead generation through sale.
- Create an outbound prospecting process by identifying new possible markets for selling our product, developing lists of potential prospects and transforming those prospects into customers.
- Understand clients’ business challenges and pain points and present emfluence’s technology as the solution to address their problems. Conduct product demonstrations and effectively communicate the value proposition of our products.
- Cultivate strong and lasting relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders within target organizations. Maintain regular communication with prospects and clients to provide exceptional customer service and support.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics. Utilize this knowledge to identify new opportunities, positioning strategies, and sales tactics.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to meet and exceed revenue targets. Identify growth opportunities and areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Create and execute strategies to increase product exposure and identify opportunities for pipeline and revenue growth (hands on prospecting will be required as we scale).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Passion regarding the email/marketing automation industry is essential.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales within the email, marketing automation, or related SaaS industry preferred.
- A proactive mindset, adept at relationship building, and motivated by hunting and closing new business.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to quickly scale pipeline.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota in B2B sales, preferably in the email industry.
- A dynamic personality, combined with a drive to think creatively to move deals forward.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in channel sales, preferably in Dynamics/Microsoft.