The Account Manager will be given the opportunity to work with a variety of emfluence clients, as part of the Agency Account Service Department. In this role the Account Manager will be responsible for client communications, timelines and project success monitoring. The Account Manager will also help the emfluence team define strategy and manage that strategy through to completion. They are continuously and consistently providing best-in-class service, guidance and establishing solid client relationships that prove to be beneficial and profitable for the agency. As a full digital agency, this job position requires someone with digital chops that knows their way around web development, email strategy and implementation, paid search, SEO and social.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
The Account Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Team-oriented individual with a strong attention to detail and ensures exceptional client communication
- Work with our full-service Email Clients to define the strategy and then implement by composing emails, adding links, sending, monitoring and analyzing results for specific clients
- Has been a part of web development projects in WordPress, Drupal, Magento and/or another custom CMS
- Knowledgeable in paid search, email and SEO strategy and tactics
- Intelligently interpret client needs while offering strategic input to the client (s) and internal teams alike
- Organized efforts of creative services, SEO, PPC, strategy and web development production to effectively execute and track campaigns and/or projects
- Oversee day-to-day operations with internal resources
- Ability to follow processes as well as introduce and prove new processes as needed
- Set realistic expectations with the client(s) and teammates
- Utilize internal project management system (Mavenlink) to keep projects, time and budgets updated and available to report on each week
- Work with internal emfluence subject matter experts to define strategy and estimates
- Approach difficult situations gracefully with a problem-solving attitude while maintaining a reputable agency image at all times
- Lead project implementation by crafting project budgets and timelines, leading Q/A documentation to ensure client deliverables are being met and providing high quality, data-driven results
- Oversee the tracking of actual effort spent on projects, and monitor progress of all resources and budget
- Acts in a stewardship capacity for the Company, works as a functional member of the team, has ability to self-direct and self-regulate work-day;
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years in digital marketing account services, project management and agency environment (or related experience)
- Understanding of standard project management methodologies, and how to effectively apply them in each environment
- Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the digital marketing industry, and demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of office and facilities coordination;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times
- Strong organizations skills required; able to successfully juggle multiple projects and to prioritize tasks in high stress situations
- Should have an understanding of social strategy, email strategy, website design and development production
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Employee should be knowledgeable regarding Microsoft Office, have proficient computer skills, display adaptability in learning the use of company specific software and display comprehension of fundamental computer practices and database management;
All employees are expected to exhibit exemplary customer service skills, both with external customers, vendors, visitors, co-workers, and management staff. Their written and verbal communication skills should be concise and effective, they should aspire to excellence in both work and customer service, they should show courtesy to all they encounter while representing the Company. They are also expected to maintain an air of professionalism in their interpersonal relationships and personal grooming, exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business, exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others, and openly and actively participates in the direction of our Company. Emfluence views each of these traits as performance indicators, and employee appraisals reflect each of these attributes as an element of performance upon which employees are rated.
While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms, operate a computer, keyboard and a mouse. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and drive or ride in a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Must have the ability to travel, sometimes with short notice.